Ultimate and unforgettable experience
- A pristine wilderness environment just 30 minutes flying time from Darwin
- Consistently excellent fishing for barramundi and 50 other species
We’ll take care of everything!
Tiwi Islands Adventure will organise privately chartered aircrafts for your flights between Darwin and the island, and bus transfers between the lodge and Milikapiti airstrip. All you’ll need to think about is what to bring, and the adventure that awaits you.
Our friendly guides are very professional and experts in their field. As your boat skippers, they will be there to assist you for the entire duration of your trip.
We have your days’ fishing covered – tackle, sunscreen, insect repellent, food and drinks.
Our lodge is geared to impress!
While enjoying a cold beverage on the deck from our fully licenced bar, guests can take in the spectacular sea views that surround the lodge and indulge in first class restaurant-quality meals for dinner.
At the end of the evening, retreat to a relaxing air-conditioned room for a restful night’s sleep in a nice comfortable bed.
Guests will be welcomed by our friendly staff and can look forward to exclusively fishing the waters that the remote region of the Tiwi Islands has to offer.
The lodge and its boats can accommodate up to 20 anglers comfortably.
We can customise and deliver a premier fishing experience for small to large groups such as corporate, team building, networking, promotion, incentive or celebration trips. Extended fishing trips of 7 days or more can also be tailored to suite.
Fishing at Melville Island Lodge
Operating Mar-Dec with exclusive fishing access to Snake Bay, Shark Bay, Jessie River, Rungani, Robinson Inlet and Goose Creek plus a vast range of coastal creek and reef fishing options.
Packages (Prices are Per Person)
Find our pricing below:
|Accommodation Nights||4 Anglers||3 Anglers||2 Anglers|
A 25% per person deposit must be paid within 7 days to confirm your booking and reserve dates.
Targeted Fish Species
- 30 minute private charter flights from and to Darwin
- All Tiwi Island transfers between the airport and lodge
- Tiwi Island visitor and fishing permits
- Experienced fishing guides
- Professionally guided fishing in custom-built 6.5m boats
- Spacious Custom Works boats powered by Suzuki 175hp outboard marine engine
- All fishing tackle supplied on a ‘you replace if lost or damaged’ basis
- Comfortable air-conditioned accommodation with comfortable beds and all linen including towels supplied
- Basic toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, soap, insect repellent and sunscreen
- All freshly prepared meals and snacks. Special dietary requirements catered for upon request (with notice)
- All non-alcoholic beverages – tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices
- A great crew of staff who are always welcoming and happy to be of assistance.